- 0 Comment
- a & d blood pressure monitor, a&d blood pressure monitor sri lanka, and digital blood pressure monitor model ua 611 wow lk, Blood Pressure Monitors Srilanka, citizen blood pressure monitor sri lanka, Digital Blood Pressure Meter in Srilanka, digital pressure meter online buy in sri lanka, Digital Pressure Meter srilanka, mercury pressure meter, rossmax blood pressure monitor price in sri lanka, sphygmomanometer price in sri lanka
AND Digital Blood Pressure Monitors in Srilanka
03 Years warranty
Description of – UA-705
- Multi Feature Results
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) Indicator
- Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- Memory + Average Reading
- Slim Fit Comfortable Cuff
- Uses One AA Battery
The UA-611 utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation including the Irregular heart beat (IHB) feature.
The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
An additional 31-45 cm SlimFit Large cuff option (Latex and metal free) can be ordered from the Amazon website.
The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since 1979.
The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure MonitorLatex and Metal Free, SlimFit Cuff (22-32 cm)Instruction Manual4 x AA Batteries
From the manufacturer
UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
A&D is Proud to be a Japanese Global Manufacturing Company
A&D continue to design and manufacture products that solve existing and evolving medical conditions.
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH)
- Accurate and consistent blood pressure measurements
- AA rated +/- 3% measurement accuracy
Quick and Easy Measurements
- Easy one button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Stores 15 measurements in memory
A&D have been one of the leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since 1977.
In 1984, we made home blood pressure monitoring common place by refining our oscillometric technology. The oscillometric method is the standard method for digital blood pressure monitoring in the home.
We strive for ‘Honmono’, welcome challenges and are relentless until we deliver solutions.
- A&D Medical invented the oscillometric method in 1984
- Clinically validated blood pressure monitors, highest possible accuracy of +/-3%
- Japanese quality and design
A&D Medical – Technology you can Trust
A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is used worldwide in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias including Atrial Fibrillation.
*A clinically validated monitor means that it has undergone tests conducted by independent doctors according to a predetermined protocol, which ensures the accuracy of the measurements (algorithm) of the blood pressure monitors.
All A&D blood pressure monitors are tested for accuracy against the clinical guidelines for measuring blood pressure that are stupulated by the European Society of Hypertension.
What is Blood Pressure – Hypertension?
Blood Pressure is Recorded with Two Numbers
The Systolic Pressure (Higher Number) is the Force at Which Your Heart Pumps Blood Around Your Body
The diastolic pressure (lower number) is the resistance to the blood flow in the blood vessels.
Both Readings are Measured in Millimetres of Mercury (mmHg)
A blood pressure reading between 120/80mmHg and 140/90mmHg could mean you’re at risk of developing high blood pressure if you don’t take steps to keep your blood pressure under control.